In line with our mission to always take the most care possible for your data, we have now updated our policies in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which takes effect May 25.
What does this mean for you?
Since day one we have always taken every possible precaution to protect your data and your privacy. The new guidelines set by GDPR means we have made a few changes to our privacy policies and the way some things work under the hood. But for you, the user, you don’t have to change the way you use Linktree and Linktree is still the same product you know and love.
What changes have we made to meet with GDPR?
- Updated our Terms of Service.
- Added a GDPR addendum to our policies that specifically outlines how we handle your data and why we collect it.
- Added an easy to use form for you to ask questions about how we store, handle or process data. You can also request your data be transferred or deleted from here.
- Placed all of these links in a easy to find Trust Centre
- We have revisited and re-document our business processes, further ensuring our users' privacy and security in everything we do.
- We've optimised how we manage your data, assess risks, and respond to breaches in the unlikely instance one occurs.
What else are we working on?
- Putting your secured data to good use with a new analytics suite and a whole host of new features coming soon
We are fully committed to meeting and upholding the new standards in data privacy and security that GDPR brings.
If you have any questions, concerns or ideas, please reply to this email or make a request through our GDPR form.