Once you have signed up, your next step is to begin adding links to your Tree!
To add a link, you need to:
- Log in to your Linktree admin page
- Select the green button that says ‘Add New Button / Link’ and a new link card will appear below.
- Paste your URL into the nominated field
- Give your link a title. This is what will appear on the button on your Linktree
- Switch the button in the top right corner to green. This will activate your link.
Please note: Your link must be a valid URL, have a title and be switched on to appear on your Linktree. Common reasons for your link to be invalid are:
- No http:// or https:// before it
- incompatible characters in the link
- the link is considered to be unsafe or malicious